Yuba County is a county located in the U.S. state of California. As of the 2010 census, the population was 72,155. The county seat is Marysville. Yuba County is included in the Yuba City, CA Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is also included in the Sacramento-Roseville, CA Combined Statistical Area. The county is located in California’s Central Valley along the Feather River.
Regulations for Cannabis Related Commercial Activity
County Board of Supervisors
MARIJUANA CULTIVATION ORDINANCE NO. 1542 (Effective April 28, 2015)
Summary Provisions of Urgency Ordinance #1542 adopted April 28, 2015
- Marijuana can only be cultivated on a parcel that has a legally established and permitted dwelling/residence
- Outdoor cultivation and cultivation within any dwelling/residence is prohibited Cultivation of more than 12 plants is prohibited. 12 plants is the maximum number of marijuana plants per parcel regardless of parcel size
- There is no distinction between a mature or an immature marijuana plant
- Cultivation of marijuana shall be contained within a building that is accessory to a dwelling/residence
- The accessory building, regardless of size, shall be permitted with the Building Department
- The accessory building shall be equipped with an odor and moisture filtration system
- Any person who intends to cultivate marijuana shall submit an application for registration to Yuba County Code Enforcement and shall receive approval including a registration number prior to cultivating marijuana
- Active Code Enforcement violations will have to be corrected prior to registration approval and the cultivation of marijuana
- Any person who intends to cultivate marijuana on a parcel who is not the owner of the parcel/property where marijuana is intended to be grown shall submit a notarized letter of consent from the property owner prior to cultivating medical marijuana – consent will be collected along with the registration application
Please contact your local officials and let them know you oppose the MANUFACTURING BAN.
This information will be updated as progress continues.
Please CALL US if you would like further information or updates on pending legislation .
CannaBusiness Law has established prominence as a cutting edge leader and pioneer in providing the highest quality legal expertise in the Cannabis industry.
Contact CannaBusiness Law today to provide expert assistance in compliance With Cannabis Licensing, Permitting and the Application process relating to Commercial Cannabis in California.